Nee my number 1 life hack

Na my still short stay n'ụwa a, I have come to understand a few tricks na-awork and that make life easier. Tricks like ose banye gị anya, lachaa nnu. Inwee otito, tee ya red oil. Ịchọrọ ka nni abani dọrọ gị n'afọ, buru ụzọ saa ahụ before irie ya mana ịchọrọ ịdị light, rie the nni before i saa ahụ abani. These tricks always work, they're real life hacks.

The most important life hack m mụtagoro bụ for productivity bụ detuo ihe ị chọrọ ime. It sounds simple. So simple that it sounds simplistic (simple na simplistic emeaniro ofu ihe so don't be surprised na mụ use the two). Mana it works, it always works!

Ọ bụrụ na ịdị like me, fairly talented na fairly intelligent with an unfair load of ideas, plans and distractions, the best thing i ga-emere onwe gị is to detuo your plans each day. Dee even the littlest ones.

I ga-ebido your day with icheck phone gị, then ije nyụọ mamịrị before ịbịa kpee ekpere? Detuo ya. When the day is over, compare nke imere na nke imenwụrọ. The next day i tryia ọzọ.

As I said yesterday, ọ obere obere. Nwayọ nwayọ. My mother ga-asi gị Rome was not built in a day, and I agree.

Comments

  1. This works. It was how I was able to get anything done last semester, and the one before that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oho! And here I was thinking n'ọ sọsọ mụ.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful piece. Ihe nke a o bu rice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very simple ịhena mana ọ dị very important. Daalụ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This life hack amaka nno... Dalu rinne 🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts