An "I suck at communication" special 2; a life hack

The second communication hack m chọrọ ime ka unu mara bụ the little texts through the day. Ekene dịrị WhatsApp na Messenger mere ka sending messages bụrụ free of charge. This means you can brighten someone's day without ispend da ma kobo.

Basically, just sendiere a friend crossulu your mind a simple text like "nne/nna ọ dịkwa na mma? I just thought of you now m si ka m checkie up. I love you." Chikina. Nothing more. When you send messages like these, that friend ga-ama na even though na ịdị very busy and na ị bụrọ the ogonogo okwu type, na-ibu ya n'obi.

Another thing that helps is sharing memes na funny posts that you encounter as you surf the net. Ugegbem nwe nke a grade 1! Fa nwe ike ịnọ half the world away but sharing your humour with them ga-akpọkete ha nso.

I really hope na anyị ga anurture our friendships to be something nwe quality. 

With this m na-asịkwu "thank you" to all the people that have shown me na friendship bụ a beautiful thing. It is an inexhaustible list mana ka m tryia. Ugegbem, whose love travels from the west to the east for my sake. Eby m na-ebu mkpa m nine n'isi ka ọ mkpa ya. Dibịa onye ọma nwe the worst photography skills. Nnamdi dị nice na-ewe iwe. Innocent, ibu ekwensu but your hell na-eset my life on fire. Jessica magburu onwe ya na mma and that comes with my most preferred sense of humour. Ugo, Vera, Jude, Ubamara... The list dị endless makachi. Chukwudi (all of them but especially Cave) ị bụ nwanne m and ịdị ụkọ. Chikezie that thinks I'm wicked only because I tell him the truth. Francis, onye ọma kemgbe ụwa. Mike, inwe the most refreshing personality I know right now. Okechukwu, need I say anything more? All my men dem, all my babes dem, unu bụ jewels and I appreciate every bit of the love you show me. Unu bụ ndị m ji eje.

Comments

  1. Ernie Nwannem ọmaka mere gị, and all your friends, all our friends ndị na ehelpu anyị ịpass through life with reduced stress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts