nnọọ, nagbo!

A few none Igbo speakers and readers ma mụ have asked for an English equivalent or something like that. But ha awọtarọ na e bidorọm this blog for English speakers. E bidoro m ya for me and people like me that think and talk in Engli-Igbo. It is for fun first and that is how I'll keep it. Ihe ndị ọzọ bụ addendums. 

The question of kedu onye m na-edere these posts bụ a very important one to me. It guides me, helps me stay on track. Above all, ịza this question each day na-enye the clarity I need to write right.

So kedụ onye m na-edere these posts? First m na-edere ha onwe m and then I hope that na ọ ga-eru gị wherever you are from where I am. Ọ maka na m na-edere ya onwe m mere m ji e use Igbo as I know it - as it is spoken na Enugu, Ebonyi na Anambra.

It is also because na m na-edere onwe m these posts mere o ji bụrụ vibes and activism and some learning because at the end of the day, that is who I am. I only hope na ị ga-acatch dị happy vibes, nụ what I have to say about what I believe in and learn one or two because that is how we become better people.

That means na ọ bụrụ na you come to these posts expecting to learn Igbo, adịkwam very sorry for you. If you come here bearing in mind na Igbo ga-aburiri Igbo izugbe to be worthy of being written or spoken, then ndo because ịnọ na the wrong place.

In all, my life I write to you in your life, as I believe that is the only way to create. Deep down I hope na everybody that comes here ga-eme ya enjoy so much n'ọ ga-eyifu akpụ ụkwụ ya savour the posts and even if for five minutes, chefuo their worries. In a situation where that is not the case, I understand and I say "nnọọ, nagbo."


Comments

  1. I don't think na post a bu for everyone. Maka na o dika na o bu otua ka many of us si ekwu okwu in conversations! So continue nuo maka na ihe bu identity anyi! Alikiri m the thing in particular!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts