I am me

I won't ask you to believe this with me, or even to agree with me on this but I personally think that na my energy is dependent on who I am and not what you're acting. Of course, different ga-eget to see different shades of me but those shades bụ all mine. Enwe m a shade for my Mendem. Enwe m a shade for my friends. Enwekwam a shade for people who have tried to harm me countlessly too, their shade dị entirely see-through because m na edisappear in such occasions.

Irrespective of onye ị bụ, there is an already existing shade of me dị for you. If you show me love and kindness, you see me, you see love and kindness from me. If you decide to be harmful and mean to me kwanu, you see nothing. I will remove myself carefully and smoothly from you. A nọghị m na ịbịa pawa face, keepuwe malice, siwa things like "I'm only returning your energy..." mba. I will shift so that you can see people you want to love and be kind to properly.


My energy dị simple, love and support. Kindness and respect. Ọbụrụ na the person achọghị any of these, instead of returning what I think they're projecting - the rudeness, the meanness, the coldness - I simply remove myself from them so they can be happy and love those they want to love tenderly

Comments

Popular Posts