Don't Stain My White

Isi mụ kwuo, I will say na anyị na enye people too much power in our lives and that is a disservice to who we are. Each and every one of us kwesịrị ịma that to an extent, our happiness, our anger, and our reactions dị anyị na-aka. People may do shit, but taking that shit or leaving it for them and moving dị up to us.

This year I have chosen to see myself as the don't-stain-my-white ambassador. Maka na ndị mmadụ will come with apịtị, and when you let them get too close, they will rubbish you, and then top it off with rubbishing your name. For me, I stay as far away from onye ọbụna, their apịtị and mess, and I tell them please don't stain my white.

I hope na by the end of the year I will not have any issue with mmadụ that will result in "ọsị mụ, m sị ya". No. You will not stain my white with your wahala. M ga-efocus on the business that will pay me. M ga-efocus on the friends and family that will bring me joy. M ga-efocus on all the things that will repair the difficulties of the past and make sure this year brings me as much joy as possible.
Achọghị m your mess. Don't stain my white. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts