ke nke mee last?

Nwanne ke nke mere last?!


Ama m ihe na-aga through your mind now, "finally, the only person n'enyem obi ụtọ is back online". I know. Ama m na m bụ ịsị aṅụrị gị, ị know! No need to form! I won't tell anybody. But mara na gị n'onwe gị na-enye kwa mụ joy dị egwu and it pained me na writing to you was cut short. But I'm here now, and it's going to be like I never left.

Ke ife mee with me? Where did I go? Wetin sup?
Ajụjụ kali, but we will get to it all in due time. Know this sha, some series of unfortunate event demanded that I stay offline for sometime to hazhie one or two. I have done that and I am still doing that. Mana now I can come back to be with you, and I'm making sure I do so. Last last, you know what they say... Ụwa tụgharịwa mụ egbuna mụ egbu. In the end, everything is fine. 

The most important question to me personally actually bụ Kedụ ka gị na onwe gị mere? How have you been since I have been away? Ke ka ije dị?

Comments

  1. Welcome back 💝💝💝💝💝❤❤❤😭😭😭❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inweta Kam si tụọ down tonight to binge read all the posts m missigo, agaghị m agba last na nke ikpeazụ a.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts