Take Me Away From Here

Where would you rather be right now? As for me, m ga-asị that I would have loved to be holed up in a small corner of a room my friends amaghị na ọ na-eme exist with the right books and no phone. M gụchapụ nke a, m gụwa ọzọ.

I would have preferred to be exempted from all that has happened recently. Ọnwụ Osinachi, carelessness Chrisland schools, ụchụ that is living and breathing in the form of NEPA abi AEDC. I would have preferred to be exempted from ha ncha. But what can I say.


The internet is no more what we were promised. O wetara anyị ncha niile together but it also brought the ugliness that can be found in humans into our faces. And while I am not one to cherry-pick, I know that na eneediri mụ a break. So there are places I'd rather be right now than at the foot of all this omekome jụrụ internet right now. 


The one other place ka ịdị mụ as good as this self imposed solitary confinement m megoro imagine would have been time spent with my family. With Ugegbem and all of Mendem. With my geng. My family. They are the ones nwe what it takes to ghọta mụ, even when I have not spoken a word. There are places I'd rather be right now. But I am here, trying to use the internet without meeting something that will have me asking "but why". 

Comments

Popular Posts