Ije anyị, ije awele.



Adele nwe a line na egwu ya "million years ago" ebe ọ sịrị sometimes I just feel it\"s only me who never became who they thought they\"d be and makachi, each time I hear that line I feel like shouting, "nne ọ bụrọ sọ gị o!" Mana eziokwu bụ, ka ị bụrọ who you had thought you\"d be, are you any less a beautiful person? 

The truth bụ na ọ bụrụ na ị nwe the luxury of reading this post, whether ma imavu this blog ma ọ bụ na mmadụ gụrụ ya suggestiere gị ya, it means na inwe a very beautiful and amazing life. I know na this does not mean that the pain ị na-ewitness right now ya edisappear mana two truths can always exist. To have the luxury to read is a kind of personal beauty a lot of people enwerọ. Ya foduzikwa ịgụ ihe edere so informally in two different languages. Also, to have a friend dị attuned to your enjoyment, nwe the intellect and range ịgụ ihe edere in two different languages ma nwekwuo the thoughtfulness isendi ya your way is one of our planet\"s little mercies and graces that very few people get.
The question of what you wanted to be and what you are now bụ very important ones anyị neediri ị na-aza honestly. For me, first I wanted to be a doctor, maka na ndị nine na-agba first na-abu doctors. But na secondary school I found out maka the maths requirements a science student neediri wee wụọ mbọ mbọ ọsọ. Ezigbote Ben Johnson a a na-agwa gị. I did myself one good, I followed my heart. I entered the arts and languished in the pleasures of literature and playing around with language. Till date, ụwa kpọdogodi isi n\"ala, I\"ll find the words for love, for laughter, for hope, and for joy.
Don\"t get me wrong o. E mechara m gụọ economics. That maths mere m ji gbaa ọsọ na science class, a gbabara m na nchedo ya. And as onye nọ on his way to billions of dollars, m ga emekata mgbakọ na mwepụ till I ask "who invented money?" But the point is that one runs into his destiny on the paths he takes to avoid it. Sometimes, one just doesn\"t know it.
Ideally, following family and tradition, e kwesịrị m ime the medicine or any other course like that. Nweta office work. Savuo onwe m the ọbara mgbani enu of the business world mana isi akị dị ka mụ ekwekwanuru? I followed my path. Erubeghị m o, but I\"m on my way and I\"m learning daily to find happiness and pleasure in that journey. Just otu m sị chọta the beauty, pleasure, and ecstasy in language and literature when I ran to art class.
Between mgbe m sịrị na m ga abụ doctor and now, I\"ve been static. I\"ve moved back. I\"ve moved forward. I\"ve moved slowly. I\"ve moved fast. And I\"ve wondered about deciding to stop moving all together. Fa ncha so na the process which I know you\"re not unfamiliar with.
Ị nwezie luck nwee the right crew of friends around you. Ndị cheerleaders, coaches, ladders, anchors, lifelong loves, all in one, that got your back, believe me, imerigo.
At the end of the day, it is not as much how long i biri or how you died, as it is if you were truly happy. If na eziokwu na eziokwu, you achieved your personally understood and accepted purpose and life\"s goal.
Ije anyị nwe ike ọ ma \"n dị siriri werere. Mana ịchọ, through your perspective and intentional choice of who you journey with, ọ ga abụ ije awele.
Ka m chọọ ọmarịcha picture from Internet addia to post a. I hope na ije gị this week ga-abụ ije awele. Ka ọ dị.
PS jiri "Yoba Chukwu" by chief Osita Osadebe kwatuoro nụ mụ built up stress.

Comments

Popular Posts